Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's Official!

I am so excited to finally have my blog up and running!   I have been blog-stalking like crazy to get ideas on how I want my blog to look and the type of information I want to share.  I have to say.... getting this all designed was a lot harder than I thought.  Have mercy, I probably redesigned my header 294860203 times. 

I'm ready to share some things I have already been working on for my classroom, so stay tuned!  This year, I am making the transition from 1st to 2nd grade and could not be more ecstatic!  I loved my sweet firsties, but I also love the independence that 2nd graders (well, most of them anyway!!) have.   Their creativity constantly inspires me and keeps me searching for new ways to teach.   

On a personal note, I am also busy helping watch my sweet baby nephew this summer.  How can staring at a baby for hours be so entertaining!?  I've also been helping my sister get her photography business up and running.  Look at this picture she took of my nephew, Copelan.  


Is he not the most precious thing you have ever seen?  My sister is super talented.  If you are like me and love looking at pictures, no matter who is in them, then you can check out her website, Silver Lining Photography.  

Off to squeeze some sweet baby cheeks!!  Thanks for reading.

-Katie Kelsey



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! You are such a talented teacher and I can't wait to see what you share here! Congratulations! Have I used enough exclamation points?!!!

    ReplyDelete