Thursday, June 28, 2012

Time Capsule Project

Well, I definitely already have the bug...  I can't stop thinking about setting up my new classroom and trying new things with my kiddos this year.  One thing I wish I had done last year with my class is a time capsule.  It is amazing how much each student changes in just one short year.  How fun would it be during the last week of school to look back on predictions, illustrations, thoughts, and handwriting that they had at the beginning of the year!?  Here is a preview of the Time Capsule packet I have been working on.  


You can download your own copy from my TPT store.  I am excited to use it in my class this year!  Stay tuned for pictures of the Time Capsule project in action this September.  

Have a great day!

- Katie Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment